- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This home welcomes you with its beautifully established front garden, which features exquisite camellias of all colours, set amongst hardy natives. The home itself is built of Canberra Red Brick and sets its orientation to the North, maximising natural light to the main living areas.
First impressions of this home might suggest ordinary decor within, but upon entering one notices bold carpet, detailed bespoke carpentry and handcrafted light fittings - the first introduction to the home's medieval character. The original part of the home offers a generous family room, as well as three bedrooms - two of which are oversized, all with built-in storage. The bathroom bears the medieval theme through its timberwork and superb textured tiles. The kitchen features plenty of storage and a near-new stove.
From the kitchen and living areas, this home takes a surprising turn, opening up to a vast gallery with beautiful oak floors and open fireplace. The gallery space is connected to the original home by an open-plan dining area and bar.
With a 728 m block, this property offers a perfect back yard for growing families, with veggie patches and plenty of place to play. Separate from the house is the garage and studio space, ideal for a home workshop or office.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 14 APRIL AT 11:00AM
- 158m of living
- 728m block
- Unique hand-crafted medieval design
- Established gardens
- Premier location
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in storage
- Character bathroom with separate WC
- Ducted gas heating and stone fireplace
- Brand new electrical wiring throughout
- Hard-wired smoke alarms
- Traditional family living space plus vast gallery space
- Wet bar (water plumbed directly) and formal dining area
- Generous back yard
- Single garage with additional studio space
- Walking distance to Cook shops; boutique grocer, two restaurants
- Short bus ride to the City & ANU, Belconnen & University of Canberra
- EER: 0.5
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.