Every Now and Then…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a truly unique location with views over horse paddocks and Black Mountain, with miles of walking/bike tracks and the reserve immediately outside. It is a great location situated at the end of quiet cul de sac. This Curtin gem is sure to impress.
Make your way down the tree-lined stone path and find this unique single-level family home full of character, offering a wonderful lifestyle for a new family to call it home.
The single level floor plan offer versatility of living across two separate light and sunny living areas offering loads of potential to add your own personal touch and separate living spaces for children/teenagers and adults. A generous country cottage kitchen is the warm hub of the home, boasting a large five gas burner stove, caesar stone bench tops, dishwasher, and an abundance of storage. You can enjoy cooking up a storm for family and friends while overlooking the family / dining area and reserve with views! The house offers four generous bedrooms (three with built in robes), a study and two full-sized bathrooms, both with claw baths and newly renovated showers. There is plenty of room for all of the family to spread out and relax.
Set on an 852m2 block amongst a rambling country cottage garden offering those of us with green thumbs plenty of opportunities to tinker in the garden or maybe simply sit in a quiet leafy corner and soak up the surroundings.
One of the best features of this homes location is that you literally have miles of walking tracks & the reserve on your back door step - imagine that, straight home from work and walk off the stress & or let the kids burn off that unspent energy with a quick game of cricket before dinner! It is a short walk to the large Curtin oval and not far to Curtin Primary School and Alfred Deakin High School.
Homes in locations like these are rarely offered to the market and are highly sought after - don't be left thinking if only......
- Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- Spacious updated kitchen with five gas burner oven, dishwasher, an abundance of bench space and cupboards
- Four spacious bedrooms, three with built in robes
- A separate study
- Two full bathrooms, both with claw baths and new showers
- A separate toilet with wash basin off the laundry
- A large laundry with bench space and cupboards
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Newly restored roof and front pathway
- Single lock up garage with workshop
- Front deck with Italian terracotta tiles overlooking reserve with views
- Private rear courtyard
- Private and spacious rear yard, securely fenced and with access onto bike path and reserve
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.