Private Family Living in Belconnen
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Tucked away in a quiet cul -de sac in Dunlop is this well presented family home on a large 1177m2 block. The home is surrounded by immaculate easy care gardens and lawn area and for the handyman, ample garage storage for vehicles and workshop space plus the additional garden shed. The home has been beautifully maintained with practical floorplan providing comfortable family style living.
The kitchen has been recently updated featuring Bosch gas cooktop and oven and the open plan meals/dining area opens to the covered alfresco for summer entertaining. Solid timber floor boards throughout the home give a homely vibe. There's a sunken, light -filled lounge room perfect for family down time.
All bedrooms have walk in robes and the bathroom includes a large spa bath and two way access to the hallway and master bed. There's a powder room between bedroom two and three as well. You can live comfortably in all seasons with evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating, plus ceiling fans in the lounge and bedrooms.
Kids and pets can play safely in the secure backyard amongst the multiple fruit trees which include cherry, peach, nectarine, apricot, plum, lemon and apple. There are established vegetable gardens and large open lawn area to fit a cricket pitch or kick the footy around.
The double remote access garage has an additional workshop space area built in, as well as a carport that can easily house a boat or trailer. There's side gate vehicle access from the bike path on the side of the yard, and plenty of additional places to park on the property.
Come along to our next open exhibition or contact Mark Johnstone for further enquiry.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY, 24 JANUARY AT 5:30PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Large private block 1177m2
- Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom family home
- Updated kitchen featuring Bosch appliances
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Built in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Two way access bathroom with spa bath plus additional powder room
- Solid timber floors
- Living space 130.3m2; garage 45.7m2; Total 176m2
- Outdoor entertaining deck
- Large side and back yard for kids and pets to play
- Multiple fruit trees which include cherry, peach, nectarine, apricot, plum, lemon and apple.
- Double remote access garage with additional workshop space, high roof carport and separate lock up tandem garage
- Ample parking and garden shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.