Ideal Home on a Quiet Street
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In terms of position, it's on all the right maps; surprisingly close to everything on a whisper quiet street. Only a short stroll from Evatt Shops & Evatt Primary School and a 10 minute drive from Belconnen Town Centre & the Gungahlin Market Place, this three bedroom home is the perfect opportunity to enter the Evatt market.
Perfectly positioned on the block, the house is bright and airy throughout. There is the opportunity for first home buyers to move straight in, but also huge potential to add your own touch throughout. All three bedrooms are generously sized, with two offering built in robes. The bathroom has recently been renovated and features a very generous walk in shower, and floor to ceiling tiles.
The home has an open lounge area and enclosed sunroom with ducted gas heating and timber flooring throughout. The meals area flows into the neat and tidy kitchen offering plenty of bench space along with a dishwasher and electric cooking.
The large back yard hosts beautiful and established gardens along with a single carport with remote control.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 17TH NOVEMBER 2016, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE @ 6PM.
- Three light and airy bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Open living area with recently polished timber floor boards throughout
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- Fully renovated bathroom with large walk in shower
- Freshly painted inside and outside
- Enclosed sunroom
- Large back yard with established gardens
- BOSCH alarm system
- Walking location to Evatt Shops & Primary Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.