Private, Spacious & Renovated
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in one of Evatt's most desirable streets, surrounded by other quality homes, and within walking distance to great schools and busy local shops, this updated home is the ideal choice for a growing family.
Featuring three separate and light filled living areas, four ample bedrooms and an external rumpus room you are sure to be impressed by the flexible floorplan. The established gardens provide a lush and private oasis for entertaining, and shade trees all serve as a picturesque retreat from the hustle and bustle of your busy life.
Showcasing updated kitchen with granite benchtops, two renovated bathrooms, ducted heating and two split system air conditioning units, you will enjoy the benefits of the departing owners' careful improvements.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Renovated 2-way bathroom + renovated main bathroom
- Updated kitchen with electric cooktop, 900mm oven and semi integrated dishwasher
- Separate lounge, dining and family rooms
- Ducted gas heating
- Split system to lounge/dining and master bedroom
- Great storage
- Alarm system
- Solar hot water
- Two covered entertaining areas
- Four car garage converted to double garage + rumpus room
- Additional single carport
- Established gardens with plenty of birdlife - a gardeners delight!
- Circular driveway
- Enclosed yard with colorbond fencing
- NBN Connected
- Three primary schools within easy walking distance
- Bus stops & bike paths located close by for easy access to Belconnen, UC, ANU and the city
This beautiful home offers the convenience to just move in and enjoy so be sure to add it to your shortlist.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.