Stylish family living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If you're looking for a great value home where everything has already been done for you, then you won't want to miss 19 Clancy Street!
Beautifully modernised with a high level of finish, this four bedroom ensuite home is located on a prime corner block with every convenience at your doorstep. The main living areas are open plan to achieve a beautiful light-filled space throughout the lounge, dining and meals areas. You will love the modern galley kitchen, fitted with quality appliances and overlooking a spacious enclosed yard with plenty of space for family gatherings.
The main bathroom has been renovated top to toe in stylish tones and using quality tiles & fittings, and the ensuite has been finished to match - even the laundry is new! The bedrooms are spacious, with custom built-ins to two, and the master features a full wall of mirrored built-ins.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 17 MARCH AT 1.30PM
- four bedrooms, three with built-ins
- separate lounge and meals
- renovated kitchen with stone benches, electric cooking & dishwasher
- renovated bathroom & ensuite with full height tiles
- renovated laundry
- reverse cycle split system to lounge
- ducted heating
- ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- freshly painted with new, high-quality carpet & tiles throughout
- single enclosed carport
- colourbond fencing
- driveway entrance off Kellway Street, with plenty of offstreet parking
- close to local shops, parks, schools and transport, it couldn't be more conveniently located
The owners are keen to get this one sold, so move this one to the top of your inspection list!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.