Belconnen's Best Value Townhouse!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owners have loved living here, and now it's time to move on.
Situated in the highly sought after "Woollahra Gardens, this inviting 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse represents a superb opportunity for first home buyers, professional couples or astute property investors looking for a low maintenance property, conveniently located close to all that Belconnen has to offer.
Light, bright and spacious throughout, the home features double glazed windows, updated kitchen with adjacent family room, separate North facing living area, large bathroom, king size master bedroom with large ensuite and own balcony. The private courtyard and easy care gardens complete this fantastic home.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 5 AUGUST AT 10AM
- Three bedroom ensuite townhouse in the popular Woollahra Gardens
- Double glazed windows throughout
- North facing living room with quality parquetry flooring and full length windows
- Updated kitchen with new splashback, bench top, sink and Bosch appliances, overlooking the rear courtyard
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, large ensuite with oversized shower and North facing balcony
- All bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
- RRecently installed Nobo wall heating
- Alarm system with zoning options
- Under stair storage with built-in shelving
- Separate laundry with extra 3rd toilet for guests
- Low maintenance courtyards with weeping maple and lime trees
- Very quiet and peaceful surrounds with no road noise
- Playground directly behind the complex with 4 sets of swings
- Single garage and additional allocated car space
Walking distance to the popular Ginninderra Creek Nature Reserve and Miles Franklin and St Monica's Primary School. Conveniently close to local amenities such as Evatt Shops, Copland College, Belconnen Town Centre and Markets and Lake Ginninderra. Its central location also ensures easy access to all of Belconnen's major facilities including Canberra University, ANU, Calvary Hospital, AIS and Bruce Stadium.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.