Versatile Home for all ages
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
PLEASE NOTE: This property will go to auction on Thursday, 7th June at 6 pm - Bradman Room, Manuka Oval.
Why build when you can have a ready-made home suitable for a young family looking to enter the Farrer market, room to accommodate an extended family, establish a home office or rent out the downstairs studio unit. What's more it has been refreshed and partially renovated, and is now a beautiful, light and bright home.
Perched on a north-facing elevated RZ2 block with lovely views, the backyard is a blank canvas ready for a gardener to indulge in their passion, or perhaps add a granny flat or man cave.
There is a lock-up double garage and the driveway can comfortably accommodate several cars.
Offers prior to auction are welcomed as vendors are committed to sell. Please make your interest known to the agent to be kept informed.
Summary of features:
- Upstairs: Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Family area, 4 bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom
- Downstairs: 4th living area, 5th bedroom, Home office or Studio unit with 2nd ensuite
- Lounge opens out to balcony with lovely views
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- Timber-look flooring and new carpet
- 2 new bathroom vanities and toilets
- Double garage with generous parking spaces outside
- RZ2 zoned and close to shops and transport
- Great opportunity for young families with school-age children - It is within the much sought after Farrer School catchment area
PLEASE NOTE: This property will go to auction on Thursday, 7th June at 6 pm - Bradman Room, Manuka Oval. Offers prior to auction welcomed.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.