Pristine family home with character
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This extended and renovated four bedroom home has been meticulously maintained over the years, and will suit those looking for character-filled family home with no additional work required.
With approximately 189m of living space spread across multiple living and dining areas boasting a popular Pettit & Sevitt' split-level design and raked ceilings, 37 Ballarat Street is definitely a warm inviting home for the whole family to enjoy.
The centrally located kitchen has been updated and shares wonderful slate flooring with the adjacent meals and family area, while the separate dining and formal lounge room make the most of the same north-easterly aspect from the lower level.
The upper level of the home comprises all four bedrooms and renovated bathrooms, with the main bathroom and separate toilet taking advantage of the characteristics of the popular 1960's design and utilising skylights to allow constant natural light into a central areas of the home.
The extensions to the master bedroom, ensuite, laundry and spa room are what sets this particular home ahead of its competition. With all the alterations approved and exceptionally-well maintained, there really is nothing for the new owner to do!
Additional features include ducted gas heating, evaporating cooling, a slow combustion fireplace, timber decks extending from the lounge and family rooms, a single carport, a garden shed and trailer access to the secure rear yard.
Located in a prime position close to local schools, shops, walking trails and major transport routes, there really should be nothing stopping you from inspecting this immaculate home before it is too late!
- Extended and renovated four bedroom ensuite home
- Split-level Pettit & Sevitt' style construction with raked ceilings and north-east exposure
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cook top, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Separate dining, lounge and family areas
- Three of four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated ensuite and main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating, evaporating cooling and slow combustion fireplace
- Phantom screens and French doors opening to the timber entertaining deck
- Additional spa room with access to a smaller timber deck
- Slate flooring to hallway, family room and kitchen
- Wool carpet in lounge and dining room
- Freshly painted exterior
- Large tool shed/workshop
- Single carport and trailer access to rear yard
- Secure rear yard with attractive established gardens front and back
- Convenient location close to schools, shops and major transport routes
Living Space: 189m (approx.)
Land Size: 700m (approx.)
Land Value: $380,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,527 p.a. (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.