Ideally located with endless potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned on an elevated 758m2 RZ2 block in the established suburb of Flynn, only moments to local shops, schools and transport links, is this 3 bedroom residence offering endless potential to renovate or extend and make it your own.
Offering multiple light filled living spaces, 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes and a backyard that is virtually a blank canvas, this home will be sure to bring out the creative side in you.
If you are looking for your first home or your next project we encourage you to attend our next inspection before it's gone for good.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION THURSDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY - MANUKA OVAL @ 6PM
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with bay window and slow combustion fireplace
- Original kitchen with electric oven, electric cooktop, ample bench space and added storage
- New wooden flooring
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath, vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with storage
- Double garage
- Garden shed
- Established trees
- Elevated position
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning in family room
- Walking distance to Charnwood shops, medical centre and Anytime fitness
- Close to 3 quality primary schools including St Thomas Aquinas Primary, Brindabella Christian College and Charnwood-Dunlop Primary
- Only a short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
Metal Garage: 43.07m2
Rates: $2,028 pa
Land Tax: $2,681 pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.