Single level, Spacious and Opposite Protected Grassland
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Be sure to inspect this property as it will not last!
This immaculately presented, separate title, three bedroom ensuite home is a fine example of why Franklin's convenient location is so desirable. Superbly positioned directly opposite protected grassland, this beautifully maintained property is ideal for downsizers, young families and investors looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with spacious living both inside and out.
With quality fixtures and fittings and neutral tones throughout, this property offers the new owners a superb opportunity to simply move in and enjoy. The stylish kitchen is the hub of the home and features stone bench tops and quality Bosch appliances. With two separate living areas, you'll love the comfort of the front living room with fireplace and the family room which extends out from the kitchen. All three bedrooms are spacious with built-in robes and separated from the living area.
The combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining options makes this home a stand out. All your internal gatherings can extend easily out to the central entertaining area with new pergola - perfect for celebrations, kids parties or simply relaxing. Enjoy the lovely surrounds, low maintenance yard and the convenient location.
As one of Canberra's newer suburbs, Franklin benefits from the newly built local Woolworths, schools, beautiful ponds/walking trails, parks and BBQ facilities, as well as walking distance to the new Light Rail system being built on Flemington Road. Only a short walk to Franklin Early Childcare Centre, and just a short drive to everything Gungahlin has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 26 MAY AT 11:00AM
- Immaculately presented and perfectly positioned directly opposite protected grassland
- Single level and versatile floor plan
- Two separate light and bright living areas
- Living room with electric fireplace and stunning views
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches and quality Bosch appliances
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Central large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulation system, water tank with pressure pump
- Gutter guards
- Single auto garage with internal access
- Living - 146m2, Garage - 21m2 = Total 167m2
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.