The Art of Exquisite Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If it is important where you live, and it is important how you live, you are invited to experience the elegance and sophistication of this stunning home as it gently unfolds, introducing itself to you.
Set privately in the tree-lined streetscape, along the path of box hedging, an exquisitely elegant and restful lifestyle begins. Immaculately presented, allow me to proudly introduce you to Number 8, Joan Long Street, Franklin.
Through to the portico and into the entrance hall, your breath is simply taken away. The elegance of the design immediately becomes evident in a sumptuous display of open plan and formal living. The entrance is bathed in a multi-purpose, formal living room with recessed shelving and sectional walls. The dining and living rooms to the north command attention, showcased in natural light, immersed adjacent to the modern-contemporary kitchen, enticing you through to the covered alfresco terrace, which is privately presented in hedging and lawned yard.
The modern-contemporary kitchen is designed with sophisticated, laminate drawer and cupboard combinations, silver-glass splashback, pantry and ceiling cabinetry, plumbed fridge recess, new stylish black mixer tapware, new appliances - Electrolux Pyrolytic wall oven, Induction cooktop, and Bosch dishwasher.
The master bedroom sits behind the kitchen along the hall, opening through to the ensuite with over-sized shower and decadent new screening, and enjoys a divine walk-in robe. Three additional bedrooms present with built-in robes and views over the yard. These are serviced by the stunning main bathroom that is finished with a deep-set bath to the floor in tiling, a separate shower and twin basins in the suspended vanity, the bathroom is decadent in every way.
The family-sized clean-line laundry design has a contemporary colour-scheme and under-bench cabinetry, with 4-door wall cupboards to the ceiling.
The automated, panel-doored, double garage has internal access through to the living rooms and presents to the street for ease. A separate, double-gated slab access set to the side yard, provides caravan, boat, trailer, or third and fourth vehicle storage.
This exquisite home is finished with quality carpet, tiling and new timber-look luxury vinyl tiles, venetian blinds and curtains, NBN installed with Fibre to the Home (Category 6 cable), instant gas hot water, ducted and zoned Electric Reverse Cycle air conditioning, 2 x 2,000 litre rainwater tanks, and installed alarm ready for connection.
The Franklin Early Childhood Centre and Franklin's Park n Play is a block away, the new light rail is close by, as is Franklin's Woolworths and local shops. The Gungahlin Town Centre is just up the road and Belconnen and Civic are an easy drive. Trips to Sydney and the Coast are also made simpler in this prime location. I invite you to enjoy all of the stunning features offered to you here.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 26 May at 11:30am
- Built in 2009
- Surrounded by urban spaces, ponds, birdlife, parklands, reserve and playgrounds, easy access to local schools, and cycling paths, new Franklin Woolworths Supermarket, Gungahlin Shopping Centre, Mitchell services, Light Rail
- Orientation at the front South West
- 4 generous Bedrooms (3 with built-in ceiling robes and the Master bedroom with walk-in robe)
- 3 Bedrooms have external security shutters (excluding the Master bedroom)
- 2 bathrooms
- Master ensuite regrouted and new shower screen glass
- Main bathroom - enormous (separate bath and separate shower, vanity with twin basis)
- Open Plan living and dining off kitchen with pendant lighting
- Separate multi-purpose, formal living room
- Kitchen New appliances - Electrolux Pyrolytic wall oven, Induction cooktop, and Bosch dishwasher and Fridge plumbed
- Laundry room with 4 door joinery
- Covered Alfresco terrace through glass sliding doors off kitchen, amongst the yard with lawn and hedging
- 2nd covered patio to the rear (with slab)
- Natural light-filled
- Ducted electric Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (20kw) - zoned living and bedrooms
- Instant gas hot water
- NBN installed with Fibre to the Home (Category 6 cable) (box in garaging)
- Alarm installed ready to be connected
- TV antenna on roof (and Foxtel)
- LED lighting back and front, under eaves
- Block is fully gated and fenced including side gated access
- Level, lawned rear yard
- Partly repainted inside
- Garden Shed
- 2 x 2,000-litre rainwater tanks (plumbing to toilets and laundry room)
- Double automated garage, panel door, internal access
- In addition, double lockable gated side access with slab, for caravan, trailer, boat, or 3rd and 4th vehicles
- Only local traffic to the street and outlook to un-developed reserve
EER: 5.5 stars
Land Size: 450m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 165.1m2 (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.