Enjoy Townhouse Living in a Resort Style Complex!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*** PRICE REDUCED - OWNER WANTING TO SELL ***
Located in the popular Serenity' complex, this spacious 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse has a lot to offer buyers looking for more than just townhouse living.
The property fronts a quiet, tree-lined Henry Kendall Street and is and north-south facing.
Come inside and you'll immediately be impressed with the size and floor plan including two separate living areas with access to a tiled front patio as well as a rear patio overlooking a small timber deck.
A family/ meals area adjoins the kitchen which features stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, an electric oven/ range hood and dishwasher. For visitors comfort, a 3rd toilet and vanity is also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, an ensuite and walk in robe complement the main bedroom with its own private balcony which takes advantage of the distant mountain views. The other 2 bedrooms have built in robes.
You'll be surprised with all the extras' this property offers including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, lots of storage options and designated basement parking for two vehicles. Feel safe with 24/7 CCTV coverage and secure gate access to the front and rear courtyard.
Of course, you'll enjoy those resort-style facilities - enjoy the pool & BBQ facilities this summer.
Attention investors: current rental of $500 a week with tenants who are happy to stay/ property is being sold fully furnished
OPEN HOMES - ACCESS FROM HENRY KENDALL ST
• Separate lounge room
• Family/ meals area adjoining kitchen
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, upgraded tap ware, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
• Storage area under stairs
• 3rd toilet with vanity unit
• Access to rear patio garden
• On-street parking
- Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Private balcony off main bedroom with mountain views
- Other bedrooms have BIR's
- Ducted R/C A/C
- Keyed access to complex through rear gate
- Security gates and CCTV cameras throughout complex
- Two designated undercover parking spaces
- Secure storage 'cage'
- Communal facilities - swimming pool & BBQ's
- Public transport at door including light rail
$3,574.40 - Body Corp fees
$1,165.64 - General Rates
$1,265.64 - Land tax (if tenanted)
$ 608.00 - Water rates
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.