Don't Delay this one won't last!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been struggling to find a spacious separate title home in Harrison within your budget then this one is sure to appeal. Positioned in a quiet street with 107m2 of living this two storey townhouse features, two separate and spacious living areas, a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an expansive covered outdoor entertaining area - the perfect setting for year round gatherings.
The home is in excellent condition throughout and is perfect for first home buyers, investors and families who are searching for easy care living in a super convenient location.
- Three bedroom, two storey townhouse - separate title with no body corporate
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Bedrooms two and three upstairs with distant views
- Formal living room overlooking front courtyard
- Open plan dining and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a new induction cooktop
- Spacious family room flowing out to timber deck
- High ceilings
- New LED lighting throughout
- Balcony off bedroom two (new timber deck - 2016)
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Generous under stair storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, plus in slab heating
- Double automated garage
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking private garden courtyard
- Low maintenance gardens
- New 1,100 litre water tank
- EER 6.0 - with added wall and ceiling insulation
The location is superb, positioned close to all of Gungahlin's amenities, including easy access to a selection of public and private schools, Horse Park Drive and the GDE. The kids can conveniently take a hop, skip and jump to the Harrison Playing Fields and the popular Mullion Park Playground. Inspect today, you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.