Highly Sought After…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A north easterly aspect and stylishly renovated throughout, this single level, separate title townhouse is sure to tick most if not all of the boxes!
It is perfectly suited to downsizing retirees, professional couples and savvy buyers with an interest in low maintenance living. Situated in a quiet street within walking distance to the Hawker shops and just a short drive or bus ride to all of North Canberra's major facilities including the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
The living area has a pleasant outlook into the front courtyard which also allows for easy outdoor entertaining or a private place to sit and read the Sunday morning paper!
There is also access through a sliding door from the north facing living area to the rear courtyard.
This secure home has a gated entry and is located in a quiet position only a short walk to Hawker Village with all the shopping, restaurants and medical facilities on offer there. Transport is also nearby as well as parkland and nature reserves for enjoying walks. The local bowling club is nearby and currently has a dining room.
- Stylish kitchen with Euromaid stove and delongi dishwasher
- Spacious living area looking onto the courtyard
- Renovated main bathroom and ensuite
- Separate title - thats right no body corp fees.
- 1 reverse cycle air conditioner to living area
- 1 reverse cycle air conditioner to bedroom with ensuite
- Double garage with access to the rear yard
- 2 electric doors to garage
- House size approximately 120m2
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.