- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In an extremely quiet street location, this single level 3 bedroom home is in a great suburb and is in close proximity to all amenities. This home is perfect for those looking to step out of the rental market and buy their own property or for investors who want to expand their property portfolio.
This home sits amongst mature landscaped gardens with an abundance of colour for every season. The buyer will appreciate the well structured garden complete with greenhouse and ample space for a veggie patch.
Along with the updated bathroom and kitchen, you will love the delightful north facing aspect providing an abundance of natural light. This home has a large flat backyard with plenty of space for the kids to play and pets to run! As an added bonus there is access to the rear yard through the side gate which is ideal for trailers and caravans.
- Light filled single level home in a quiet street location
- North facing L-shaped lounge and dining with reverse cycle a/c
- Tasmanian Oak floorboards
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, wall oven and overlooking backyard
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 bedrooms with reverse cycle a/c, 1 with electric heater
- Updated bathroom with new shower screens
- Large flat backyard with excellent garden structure, including greenhouse
- Rear yard access through side gate - ideal for trailers/caravans
- Single garage under with storage space
- Renovation and extension options are endless
- Potential for cellar in under house storage section
- In close proximity to local schools, popular shopping and business areas, including Kippax and the Belconnen Town Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.