Never Seen One Like It!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Just when you think you have seen it all.. A home comes to market that clearly the owner never intended to leave. Presenting to you a warm, welcoming and generously proportioned family house that is within easy walking distance of local schools and shops.
This light-filled 3 bedroom home has been tastefully renovated to include bathroom and kitchen with electric oven and gas cooking. This home also boast loads of storage with built in wardrobes in each room and plenty of cupboard space.
Outside, there is a secure back yard with plenty of room to play and grow veggies. There's a large single garage space at the back and the neat front garden gives low maintenance privacy.
If you have been looking to buy in an established suburb to make the most of the large blocks and ability to add your own touch, then you need to inspect this property today!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 13 MAY AT 10:30AM
Other Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
- Large laundry
- Air conditioning unit
- Gas wall furnace
- Electric oven
- Gas cooking
- Established gardens
- Landscaped yard
- Oversized single garage with side access
- Delightful sun room with sliding glass doors
- In-built stone BQQ
- Spa bath
- Enjoy your afternoons + evenings under the large pergola Only 8 years old
- Plantation shutters & roller shutters to keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- 2 x water tanks (2500 litres 1000 litres) to keep the plants hydrated all year round
- Double carport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.