This Is The One You Have Been Waiting For!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A sanctuary of single level style, this glamorously renovated home indulges with its high-end inclusions and modern design aesthetics. Certain to captivate young families, downsizers and executives, the residence has been well-planned to provide a perfect separation between the living and sleeping quarters, with the entry foyer opening to reveal a large light-filled lounge. A spacious dining room precedes the kitchen, where state-of-the-art style and first-class finishes include stone benches, soft close cabinetry, Smeg appliances, quality splashback, plus a breakfast bench.
Forming a fabulous backdrop, the alfresco zone and backyard extends off the living zone and offers an enviable space for year-round entertaining, while the backyard has been surrounded by low-maintenance gardens to create a peaceful haven for when friends drop by. Flowing off the hallway, the three robed bedrooms include a northerly oriented master bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite, matched by a modern family bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and bath, toilet plus a full-sized laundry. Lavished with ducted heating, evaporative air conditioning, garden storage plus a double garage.
Enjoy the convenience of the location; close proximity to nearby neighborhood parks, schools, bike trails, and all-purpose shops at Kippax. Action buses pass the door.
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Double glazing to most windows
- Double garage
- Fully renovated kitchen with walk in pantry
- Fully renovated ensuite bathroom
- Second bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Large outdoor alfresco - Perfect for entertaining or relaxing of an afternoon
- Extensive storage and shelving throughout
- Established trees
- Landscaped front and back
- Close to parks and walking tracks
- Close to Kingsford Smith School (Preschool- Year 10)
- Close to public transport
* This property will be going to auction on Thursday, 10th May at 6 pm in the Bradman Room at Manuka Oval.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.