Auction to be held on site at 2:30pm 7/7/2018 unless sold prior
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
There's something special about this one.
Proudly perched at the end of an elevated house proud' cul-de-sac, 11 Wolfingham Place provides the perfect setting for your family. The versatile layout features 3 bedrooms upstairs all with walk in robes, whilst the lower level flows seamlessly through 3 separate genuine living areas, additional dining room, large bathroom and laundry and the updated kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher. Entertaining your friends and family is where this home will come into its own, with a sizable covered front deck and a huge covered rear deck extending the length of the home, the size required for the largest party but the privacy to feel like you're the only person in the world.
The bathrooms are well presented and feature neutral toned high tiling, bathtub to the main bathroom and double sized shower to the generously proportioned ensuite. The bedrooms are also well sized with the largest 3 all enjoying their own reverse cycle split air con unit, walk-in robes, and stunning mountain and district views. The separate rumpus at the foot of the internal staircase makes for a great kids retreat away from the more formal and informal living spaces.
The outside of the home is as equally impressive having undergone thoughtful and substantial improvements to provide a large level lawn area for the kids and pets overlooked by the deck area. Bordered by new high colourbond fencing and established picturesque gardens the secure yard meanders to natural stone paths and retaining walls, through to vegie patches, private spaces, and a garden shed. A new driveway leads to the automatic, oversized double garage which also features a rear roller door. There is an additional separate garden section more toward the front of the large block which features dual gates to allow the secure keeping of a caravan, boat and/or trailer, alternatively just another great private and low maintenance area to enjoy.
- 4 bedrooms- 3 with walk in robes, split systems, security screens & elevated outlooks
- 3 genuine, bright living spaces plus separate dining room with pleasing, leafy outlooks
- Well-sized bathroom, ensuite, and laundry assisted by an additional separate toilet
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, ample step in pantry storage and bench space
- Oversized drive through double garage, garden shed, vegie patches & 3-phase power
- Secure tiered rear grounds with level lawn and low maintenance established gardens
- Large covered front & huge covered rear decks ideal for any time of day entertaining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.