Grinning in Glenelg!
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An outstanding opportunity exists to secure a well designed and renovated home on a generous 755m2 block in the highly sought after suburb of Kaleen. This delightful home consists of a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan plus a self-contained studio. Ideal for growing or established families who appreciate large spaces, flexibility, tasteful renovation and the peaceful surroundings/amenities that Kaleen has to offer.
You will feel at home immediately, moving from one generously proportioned room to the next. The whole family will love the north facing living areas, generous bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and comfortable outdoor space. The family room offers raked high ceilings with sky lights to give that sense of space and natural light to beam through to warm up what is a generous space. You can also walk into the covered backyard, through triple stack sliding doors or keep open to entertain from the family room to the outdoors.
Featured outside is a self contained studio to offer another space for flexible living or study/ home office.
This residence presents a superb selection of living and entertainment areas that will complement any occasion or season of the year. This home will not last in the ever competitive market of Kaleen INSPECTIONS ARE A MUST!
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- 6 bedroom home
- 5 out of 6 bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate self-contained studio
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Timber venetian blinds throughout
- Cellular blinds in family room for insulation, light control and privacy
- Timber laminate floors / tiling throughout home
- Updated kitchen
- Westinghouse electric cook top & pyrolytic oven
- Fisher & Paykel double draw dishwasher
- Walk in pantry
- High ceilings in family room, with three skylights
- Overheight (2.1m) triple stacker sliding doors include Argus security screen leading to outdoor entertaining area
- Large study nook with bi-fold doors and overhead storage
- Updated bathrooms
- Beautiful landscaped backyard with large paved and covered outdoor entertaining
- Double tandem carport with lockable gate
- Garden shed
- Large water tank, with option to attach grey-water
- Opposite reserve with a playground
- Close to public and private schools and local shopping centre
- Block: 755m2
- Living: 224.5m2 approx.
- Studio: 36m2 approx.
- EER: 3.0
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.