6 Bedrooms Plus in Pambula Street
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
PROPERTY SOLD 'UNDER THE HAMMER' - high buyer interest
Inspect 26 Pambula Street and you'll be taken by the quiet location opposite parkland and walking tracks. Walk inside and you'll be be impressed with the floorplan and features that make up 207m2 of living area!
6 bedroom properties don't come on the market often and when you add 3 bathrooms and four separate living areas including a lounge room, dining room, family/ meals area and a stunningly large rumpus or games room then you have one rare home!
In addition to all the living areas, the kitchen has an abundance of overhead cupboards and includes a Bosch' dishwasher, new electric stove and rangehood while the main bathroom has a corner spa.
The master bedroom features a modern ensuite and a walk in robe with built in shelving. The remainder of the bedrooms are a great size for the growing family. One of the bedrooms has its own ensuite while another has its own outdoor access perfect as a teenagers' retreat or home office.
For year-round comfort enjoy the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling as well as magnetic insulation on a number of the windows.
Step outside from the rumpus room and enjoy the ambience and privacy of the yard with established gardens and mature trees surrounding the home. A large paved area would be perfect for children's play, room for pets and easy entertaining.
No problems with parking as there's a circular drive and a large detached double garage with additional storage space. Inside and outside, this home offers so many rare features for a growing family to enjoy.
Please note - there was high buyer interest in this home and the suburb. If you're thinking of selling - contact Greg on 0432 365 184 for a complimentary appraisal. Like the owners of this home, you may be really surprised!
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Separate lounge room
- Separate dining room
- Family/ meals area adjoining kitchen
- Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Another bedroom with ensuite
- Another bedroom with external access - ideal home office
- 2 other bedrooms with BIR's
- Large kitchen with overhead cupboards, new electric stove/ rangehood and dishwasher
- Large rumpus and/ or games room with sliding doors to paved area
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Double metal garage with additional storage at rear
- Garden shed
- Established trees and gardens
- Private location opposite reserve and walking track
- Circular drive
- EER: 2
- Located only a short walk to the Kaleen shops, local primary school and public transport
$2,177.00 for rates
$3,246.00 for land tax
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.