Stylishly renovated and superbly located - suitable for the whole family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac on a generous 943m (approx.) parcel of land, this meticulously maintained three bedroom ensuite home has been extended and renovated to an excellent standard and will be sure to tick the boxes for growing families.
Featuring stylishly renovated bathrooms and an impressive kitchen, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy this spacious home. With two separate living areas and bonus comforts like ducted air conditioning, solar hot water, a solar power system, wall insulation and a great backyard, experienced home-hunters will agree that opportunities like this are rare!
With secure garaging for two and located close to local schools, shops and only a 10 minute drive to both the Woden and Tuggeranong town centres, 7 Knight Place should definitely be at the top of your list to inspect this spring!
- Three bedroom ensuite home with 147m (approx.) of living on a large 943m (approx.) block
- Quiet and elevated location with only seven homes in the cul-de-sac
- Good sized L-shaped living and dining with a northerly aspect
- Extended rear of the home allowing for a large family room and meals area off the kitchen
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch electric cook top, oven and dishwasher, stylish splash back and plenty of storage space
- Three generously sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
- Renovated main bathroom (with separate toilet) and ensuite with modern fittings
- Painted in modern neutral tones throughout
- Solar hot water and 1.5kW solar power system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Oversized internal laundry - perfect for use as additional storage space
- Separate double metal garage with workspace
- Family room looks out over paved outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- Well-maintained and established gardens front and back with hardy native plants
Living space: 147m (approx.)
Land size: 943m (approx.)
Land rates: $2,144 p.a. (approx.)
UCV: $336,000 (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.