Resort Style Living at its Finest!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is a genuinely rare opportunity to secure a superbly located property in Kambah heights with all the extras. Capturing amazing views to Mount Taylor and to the Brindabellas, this outstanding home is the highest in the cul-de-sac. Your family will enjoy the benefits of no through traffic and direct access to the adjacent parkland.
Designed to maximise outlook and space, this generously proportioned home is perfectly suited to families who seek exceptional entertaining options, segregated living areas and stunning outlooks from every angle. With 283m2 of living, each member of the family will appreciate the spacious rooms for gathering with friends and family and the options to relax and take time out.
Extended families or those that have regular guests will value the large Guest Wing'. This space includes the fifth bedroom with double wall bed which can be pulled up to provide extra space for a games room or rumpus. The adaptability is further enhanced with built-in robes, adjacent large bathroom and beautiful views to the outdoors.
The entertaining area is an absolute delight! With a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, ample space for guests, newly covered pergola and a large in-ground salt water swimming pool - all entertainment options are covered. All you need to do is send out the invite!
Families will love the added bonus of living only steps away from parkland with a playground, providing extra space for the next birthday party or simply for the dog to run. For those wanting direct access to Mount Taylor - it's just out of the front door and turn left.
- Elevated block with exceptional views, with direct access to siding parkland and Mount Taylor
- Expansive living and dining room with raked ceilings, solid oak flooring, two new Velux skylights and an inviting wood burning fire - a must for the Canberra winters
- Quality timber kitchen with granite benches, two top of the range Bosch steam ovens, Bosch five burner cooktop, new glass splashback, range hood and a huge amount of storage and bench space
- Separate light filled family room/entertainment room
- Master bedroom with updated ensuite, built-in robes and amazing views to pool, parkland and Mount Taylor
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Guest wing - fifth bedroom with custom made cabinetry and pull down wall double bed which can be disguised as a cupboard, further built-in robes and own bathroom
- Quality spacious bathrooms with ceiling to floor tiles
- Huge glass sunroom with large spa and extensive views of the surrounding hills
- Abundance of storage space including cloak and shoe cupboard, under-stair storage and massive linen cupboard with secret compartment (we'll happily show you if you ask)
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, covered seating area, new sheeting on pergola, new lighting and gorgeous outlooks - and generous enclosed garden for the children
- 10m Solar heated saltwater swimming pool with water feature, exterior lighting and new pool cover
- Separate laundry with access to the outside
- Alarm system and security screens throughout
- Double auto garage
- Circular drive with ample parking space
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.