Private, Peaceful & Perfect for Your Family!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Make this your new abode, simply move in and start living!
It's always a lovely surprise to find a welcoming home where all the hard work has been done! Situated in a quiet location backing reserve, this charming 4 bedroom home ticks all the boxes. Perfect for families and couples who appreciate comfort and privacy, while being surrounded by peaceful parkland and picturesque gardens.
This light filled residence has been lovingly maintained and includes an updated kitchen and bathroom, spacious lounge and dining with lovely garden outlooks, quality fixtures and fittings and ducted gas heating and cooling.
The large covered hardwood deck is perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons, gathering with family and friends. You will love the stunning landscaped gardens, peaceful surrounds and relaxed outdoor spaces for the whole family.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 29 APRIL at 12PM
- Beautifully maintained light and bright home in a private and quiet location
- Updated kitchen with bay window, dishwasher, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and overlooking backyard - ideal for keeping an eye on the kids
- Spacious lounge and dining with peaceful parkland outlooks
- Updated bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Quality drapes and blinds/shutters throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Alarm system
- External awnings
- Covered hardwood deck perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Picturesque landscaped gardens and private surrounds
- Ample off street parking
- Double auto garage and carport
Positioned on a tightly held street and surrounded by family friendly amenities including the Latham Primary School, Umbagong nature reserve, walking tracks, as well as the neighbourhood oval, within a short drive of the bustling Belconnen town centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.