Belconnen's Best Value 4 Bedroom Ensuite Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With the Canberra property market on the move right now it is becoming harder and harder to find good value family homes. The great news today is that 47 Macrossan Crescent Latham represents outstanding value for buyers on a budget. Although the home can be occupied and enjoyed immediately, creative buyers will be excited to see the enormous potential to renovate and improve to suit personal tastes and requirements.
With 4 bedrooms, ensuite, separate living areas plus a double lock lock up garage the home is perfectly suited to growing families looking for a spacious design located close to schools and parks.
Other features include:
- 4 bedroom ensuite home in the popular suburb of Latham
- Main bedroom features ensuite bathroom plus huge walk in robe
- Formal lounge room, dining room and separate family meals area
- Kitchen includes dishwasher plus walk in pantry
- Living areas open onto a paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the rear garden
- Ducted gas heating for winter warmth plus gas continuous hot water
- Double lock up garage provides ample storage for cars, bikes and camping gear
- 766sqm block allows plenty of room for the kids to play or you can even explore the option of future extensions
- The home would definitely benefit from cosmetic renovations and offers smart buyers the potential to add quick value to their investment
Young families will love this location thanks to close proximity to major facilities. From here you can easily walk to local parks, bike paths and Latham Primary School, or jump in the car and it is just a short drive to the popular Kippax Fair or Belconnen Town Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.