Move in and Enjoy!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This well presented 3 bedroom home is ideally located close to key amenities including the Kippax shopping centre, caf, schools and public transport. There are numerous playgrounds within walking distance as well as walking and biking trails.
Located on a quiet and tranquil street with minimal traffic, this lovely modern home has everything you need for a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle. Set on a large 435 sqm block, the leafy backyard and paved entertaining area provides the perfect surroundings to enjoy your weekends entertaining friends and family with a BBQ.
The interior is bright and airy, with everything in excellent condition. The master bedroom is a lovely, spacious room with plenty of storage in the large mirrored built-in robe and features a reverse-cycle spilt system. Two additional double bedrooms with built-in robes provide plenty of space for visitors or a growing family.
The lounge-dining area is an inviting light-filled space that overlooks the beautiful backyard trees and the outdoor entertaining area. The lounge also features a gas wall furnace and a reverse cycle split system.
The good-sized modern kitchen, with dishwasher and built-in electric oven and stovetop, flows on to the lounge with an open plan feel. The laundry has everything you need with plenty on storage and the single garage has internal access to the house. With an EER of 6, the solar hot water and large rainwater tank will also help minimize your utility bills.
To fully appreciate everything this lovely home has to offer, don't miss your chance to inspect it in person. Your dream home is waiting, all you need to do is move in and enjoy!
- 435 sqm parcel of land set across from large open reserve
- 107 sqm of living with 127 sqm of house
- Reverse cycle split system in master bedroom and living area, gas wall furnace
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Open and light filled kitchen facing living area
- Electric Stove and Oven
- Bright bathroom with separate toilet
- Proper laundry room with storage
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Paved entertaining area
- Low maintenance backyard with side access gate
- Well established front yard
- Close to local walking trails and paths
- Solar hot water
- Large rainwater tank
- Fully fenced secure backyard
- Close to Kippax Shopping Centre, local schools and playgrounds
- Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- EER 6
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.