All the little things make a BIG difference!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
There is so much to love about this home!
Designed with great flow and natural light, this single level 3 bedroom property features a warm and inviting floor plan, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, modern bathroom, beautiful floating floors in hall and living areas, quality carpets and ceiling fans in bedrooms, solar panels and solar hot water system.
The current owners have transformed the garage into another living space which can be used as a home office or bedroom. The backyard has plenty of space for kids and pets, side yard access and a large shed with power and fully lined.
Located in a quiet street in a great suburb, within close proximity to all amenities. This home is perfect for those looking to step out of the rental market and buy their own property or for investors who want to expand their property portfolio.
Put this one on the top of your list and be quick to inspect - this property represents great value for the discerning buyer!
- Light filled single level home in a quiet street location
- Versatile and spacious floorplan
- North facing lounge and dining - with direct access to backyard
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Floating floor boards in hall and living areas
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, quality carpets and ceiling fans
- Modern spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Solar panels
- Solar hot water system
- Repointed roof
- Large backyard with side gate access, veggie patch and fully lined shed with power
- Single auto garage with internal access - currently converted into living space
- In close proximity to local schools, popular shopping and business areas, including Kippax and the Belconnen Town Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.