LOCATION IS EVERYTHING!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are looking to pick up a value for money investment property, this could be the property for you! Currently leased for $380 per week until 18th January 2019, investing in this superb apartment would be a smart move!
This one bedroom apartment in the popular Mystere' complex has a stylish open plan living area with adjacent quality kitchen, large bedroom with built-in robes, spacious bathroom, separate laundry with dryer and a large full length balcony with an elevated outlook. This is easy care living at its best.
Enjoy the convenient location directly across the road from Jamison Shopping centre which includes numerous restaurants and cafes, Coles, Aldi, Anytime Fitness, plus various services and facilities. Only minutes to Westfield Belconnen, Belconnen Fresh Food Markets, government offices, Calvary hospital, the Australian Institute of Sport and a short drive to the city, Canberra University and Australian National University.
- First floor apartment with elevated outlook
- Large north facing balcony overlooking small park
- Open plan living space with direct access to full length balcony
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Large bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious bathroom
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Secure car space in basement
- Swimming pool and gym in complex
Current rent - $380 per week (leased until January 2019)
Rates - $1,129 per annum
Land Tax (if rented) - $1,213 per annum
Body Corporate - $2,515 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.