A Bancks Beauty
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This little gem is located in a whisper quiet leafy street in the sought after suburb of Mckellar & is ready for a new family to take advantage of the long list of benefits on offer here.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, all with built ins the main with an ensuite, generous sized galley kitchen ideally located at the heart of the home and separate living rooms - the list goes on.
You'll enjoy all of this in comfort too with the added benefit of ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling (in kitchen & Family) ensuring your comfort all year round.
And that's only the beginning - Step outside and be greeted by a beautifully manicured and fully landscaped 1084m2 block, enclosed backyard, prized northerly aspect and grass that'll make even the fussiest of gardeners envious.
Conveniently located within walking distance to children's parks, playing fields, public transport, the Evatt shopping village, public transport and Belconnen business district & Westfield complex.
Family lifestyle living is on offer here in a suburb that is definitely on the move but you'll have to be quick not to miss out on this one.
Additional Features -
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins - main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Study/Nursery off master bedroom
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Quiet leafy street & neighbourhood
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling in kitchen in family room
- New carpet throughout
- Beautifully manicured & landscaped gardens
- Fully fenced 1084m2 block
- Large double lock up garage with storage
- Lock up garden shed
- Prized northerly aspect
- Waking distance to children's parks and playing fields
- Close to Belconnen business precinct, Westfield shopping complex
- Evatt convenience stores
- Local Schools - Miles Franklin, St Monica's & Evatt Primary
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.