A Cut Above the Rest
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the largest block in this boutique complex of just 8 owner occupied homes. This impeccably presented three bedroom townhouse features a huge sun filled open plan living area and generous bedrooms. This well-loved family home offers the opportunity to put down roots or retire in comfort in one of Belconnen's most convenient suburbs.
The segregated master bedroom includes a walk through robe and ensuite with spa bath. The other two bedrooms are located in a completely separate wing and offer floor to ceiling built in robes with amazing garden outlooks. The spacious kitchen is light filled with plenty of storage and top range appliances and the meals area provides access to the large covered pergola - Perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The over-sized double garage has internal access into the spacious laundry which boasts built-in storage. Enjoy year round comfort with zoned ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
Completing this wonderful property are the established, low maintenance gardens which have been well cared for and provide a beautiful outlook from all directions.
Enjoy the prime location backing parkland with access to walking and bike tracks, local schools, shops, public transport and just a short drive to Westfield Belconnen.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 2 JUNE AT 10:00AM
- Freestanding single level townhouse
- Spacious open plan living areas
- North facing family room
- Segregated master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite with spa
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with floor to ceiling built in robes
- Miele oven and gas cooktop
- Highland range hood
- Bosch dishwasher
- Braemar ducted gas heating with 2 zones
- Evaporative cooling
- Rheem gas hot water system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Back to base alarm system including hard wired smoke alarm
- ProwlerProof Force Field triple locking security mesh to external sliding doors
- NBN ready
- Large laundry with storage
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Large covered rear pergola
- Established easy care gardens
- Backing parkland with access to walking paths
- Body Corporate: $2,323.63 p.a
- Rates: $2,016.12 p.a
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.