Elegant family living and entertaining
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a popular family friendly neighbourhood, this elegant home oozes style and sophistication.
The classic and spacious kitchen is flooded with natural light and includes a double oven and brand new induction cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar.
Separate formal lounge and dining room features quality plush eco+ carpets with the dining room showcasing a vaulted ceiling.
The living area includes a stunning gas fireplace perfect for those cold Canberra evenings and leads out to the huge paved courtyard surrounded by established hedges and manicured gardens.
Encompassing 210sqm of internal living and set in a peaceful position on a 914sqm block, and only moments to Yerrabi pond, Gungahlin town center and local schools and transport, this stunning property represents a rare and exciting buying opportunity.
Additional features of this great home include;
● Multiple living/dining areas
● Classic kitchen with stone benchtops, new induction cooktop, and dishwasher
● Generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes to all rooms
● Huge ensuite with double vanity and spa bath
● Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling and zoned in-slab heating
● Gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area
● Enviable north-to-rear aspect 4
● Double lock up garage with internal access and remote garage door
● NBN ready
● New gas infinity hot water system
● Fully irrigated
● Easy access to attic space with a drop-down attic ladder installed
● Plenty of extra storage space with built in cupboards in the laundry, large linen closet, walk-in storage space and attic
● Quiet, family friendly neighbourhood, close to shops, schools, transport and Yerrabi Ponds
The first open home for this property will be held on Saturday 6th January.
Living area: 210sqm (approx)
Land size: 915sqm (approx)
Rates: $557.25 (approx) per quarter
Land Tax: $788.25 (approx) per quarter
Please note this property will be going to Auction on Wednesday 24th January at Belconnen Arts Centre. Registrations will commence at 5:30pm.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.