Wanted - First Home Buyer or Investor
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
With motivated owners keen to sell, this is just one reason why 8/ 80 Paul Coe Crescent is an ideal starting point if you're looking to buy your first home to live or invest in.
Conveniently located in a peaceful and private part of Ngunnawal, this superb 3 bedroom one bathroom townhouse will pleasantly surprise with its generous use of space and additional features on offer.
Highlighting a functional floor plan with an open plan living and dining area, all bedrooms have built in robes, a kitchen with new overhead cupboards, new dishwasher, stove and range-hood as well as new window treatments throughout.
Enjoy winter with ducted in slab heating and be ready for the coming summer with new reverse cycle air conditioning units in the living area and main bedroom.
Step outside and you'll be immediately impressed by the new pergola with a timber deck and a good sized yard ready to be transformed into a private and relaxing space - perfect for family & friends to enjoy!
Additional features include a single garage with remote opening and visitor parking for 3 cars. Centrally located being a short walk to public transport, schools and shops. Having already bought elsewhere means motivated sellers and the option of moving in post exchange.
Investors note - property has the potential to earn a rental of $440. to $460. a week. Being located on a public transport route and with a host of new fittings and fixtures installed means a potentially popular option for future tenants.
- Open plan living area adjoining kitchen
- 3 bedrooms all carpeted with BIR's
- Kitchen with new overhead cupboards, dishwasher, stove, cooktop and range hood
- 2 way bathroom with new exhaust fan and heater
- Separate toilet with new bowl
- Tiled entry and living areas
- New RC/AC units in living area and main bedroom
- New window treatments throughout
- In slab heating throughout
- New 260L HWS installed
- New timber pergola and deck
- Secure rear yard
- Single garage with internal access and remote opening
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- EER: 4.5
$1,689.70 - body corp fees
$1,553.38 - rates
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.