Private Nicholls Sanctuary
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Possessing immaculate street appeal this superbly presented two storey Harcourt Hill home is ideal for the growing family. Located in a secluded street close to Gold Creek Golf Course, the property is private surrounded by beautiful easy care established gardens and just a short stroll to the ninth fairway of the golf course. The property also neighbours an open parkland nature reserve which is accessible from the side gate of the secure backyard and outdoor entertaining areas.
From the moment you enter you'll appreciate the family friendly design and as you walk through the home in all directions you'll discover multiple living and entertaining areas. On the lower level the master bedroom has a comforting outlook to the quiet side garden and offers walk through robe access to the updated ensuite. The other four bedrooms all have built-in robes and pleasant outlook. The main bathroom upstairs is modern in neutral tones and services three bedrooms which adjoin the upstairs rumpus room.
The main living area is open plan to the kitchen and through french doors from the light filled spacious family room you'll be enjoying the covered alfresco for all year round outdoor entertaining. The modern kitchen is a chef's delight with quality appliances, ample cupboards and bench space.
For all season comfort there is ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling and for those cosy winter nights a feature bio fuel heater fireplace in the lounge which can be easily moved to any room of your liking. The laundry has ample cupboards and bench space plus there is additional under stair storage - "Harry Potter Room".
The backyard provides sanctuary for entertaining or relaxing with the family with plenty of break out areas including a relaxing spa setting covered under the roof line.
There is nothing more to do but move in and enjoy this modern family property surrounded by other quality homes on a perfectly positioned block in a sought after suburb.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 8 FEBRUARY AT 6PM - ANNE HARDING CONFERENCE CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA
- Five bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the master bedroom featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
- Modern bathroom includes a sunken spa bath
- Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas inside and out
- Kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and bench space
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating plus bio-fuel fireplace
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area off the family/meals area
- Double garage with auto roller doors,external access plus carport
- Off street parking and vehicle access to back yard
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens with beautiful mature exotic trees and a number of peaceful relaxation areas
- Living space: 226.01m2; Garage 37.7m2; Verandah 25.6m2
- Block size: 805m2
Nicholls is a prestige suburb, home to several schools, local shops and within close proximity to the ever-expanding Gungahlin Town Centre.
Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.