Resort Style Living in Up-Market Harcourt Hill
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5 Cars
This majestic family home has some of the best views in all of Gungahlin. It is an executive residence perched alongside parkland reserve often dotted with kangaroos and a spectacular and unbeatable outlook over the main lake of Gungahlin golf course. The home is designed to accommodate the growing family who love to entertain but who also enjoy their privacy. An idyllic position at the end of an open cul de sac just moments away from beautiful lakeside picnic spots. Walks to local shops and schools are pleasant and convenient with plenty of enjoyable stops on your way.
From the moment you enter the home, the solid Ash timber floors give a warmth and comfort that extend throughout the home whilst peaked ceilings and high windows welcome in plenty of light and views all round. The well appointed open plan kitchen, meals and family room are the main living hub of the home with panoramic views and open to the large jarah timber deck entertaining area. The deck overlooks a spacious pool area and links up with the manicured back lawn and gardens.
With generous sized bedrooms galore, there are three bathrooms, powder room and ensuite to service all areas of the main living level.
The rumpus room has immediate access to bathroom 2, as does bedroom 5 providing the opportunity for this portion of the home to be utilised as guest quarters or teenagers retreat.
For mum and dad, the master suite is segregated from the other four bedrooms and study, with ensuite, walk in robe and access to private balcony.
You'll love the oversized walk in linen cupboard and the laundry which has plenty of bench space, storage cupboards and a drying cupboard. With zoned ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the main level and in slab heating on the lower level, you and your family will experience comfort all year round.
Downstairs you'll find the huge games room with kitchenette which opens directly to the pool area, ideal for entertaining and relaxing privately with family and friends.
If multiple vehicle accomodation and workshop space are in need of a tick on your list, you'll have three remote access garage car spaces plus tandem carport. At the rear of the lock up garage, there are two separate workshop storage rooms with neat finishes, shelving and lighting, plus a secure full length cellar for the avid wine collector.
If there's anyone in your family with a birthday coming up in summer or winter who would love a pool party - look no further. The resort style in-ground pool and spa are both equipped with gas and solar heating so everyone can enjoy an extended season of swimming.
With exceptional features and style, this magnificent home in an enviable location is a must to inspect.
- Executive residence with 357m2 of living; 85m2 garage; 39m2 deck; 16m2 balcony; 3.7m2 porch; Total 500.7m2
- 1151m2 block
- Idyllic position at end of cul de sac fronting and siding open parkland overlooking lake of Gungahlin Golf Course.
- Numerous options for lakeside picnics and endless walking trails
- Zoned ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. In-slab heating on lower level
- Solar power - transferable tarif 0.457/Kwatt/hr (approx $1k pa rebate)
- Solid Ash timber floors
- 1.5 glazing
- Laundry with ample cupboards, bench space plus drying cupboard
- Large walk in linen cupboard
- Instant gas hot water X 2, ducted vacuum, security system, intercom, NBN
- Solar or gas heated in-ground pool and spa pool; auto chemical cleaning system
- Professionally landscaped and irrigated manicured gardens
Main Living Level;
- Stunning views from all living rooms and bedrooms
- Well appointed open plan kitchen, meals and family room opening to outdoor deck entertaining area
- Formal lounge and split level dining opening to wide balcony
- Rumpus room adjacent to bathroom 2 could be utilised as guest quarters or 6th bedroom
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and opens to balcony
- Four other generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Study with built in robe could be utilised as 7th bedroom
- Two bathrooms and powder room adjacent to bedrooms
- Huge games room with kitchenette opens to pool side
- 3rd bathroom
- Two large store rooms, huge sub floor storage, plus under stairs storage room
- Full length cellar room
- Three car garage plus tandem carport, ample street parking for visitors
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 17 MARCH AT 4:OOPM
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.