Renovated Courtyard Home in Sought After Location!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This beautifully renovated open plan full brick two bedroom courtyard home offers single level living and is ideal for the first home owner, downsizer or investor looking for a conveniently located home at an affordable price. A charming residence, boasting large windows, filled with loads of natural light and designed around a private expansive low maintenance courtyard and undercover deck providing that perfect location for entertaining family and friends or plenty of room for the four legged family friend to roam.
The home features an impressive remodelled kitchen boasting gas cooking and stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher, generous sized open plan living area, upgraded bathroom, separate toilet and built-in robes to all bedrooms. Complete with single garage and a single carport off street parking for two cars is a breeze. Within close proximity of the local shops and public transport, whilst being just minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra and sporting facilities.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 16 JUNE ON SITE AT 12PM.
- Beautiful single level two bedroom courtyard home
- Large private courtyard with undercover entertaining deck
- 2 car accommodation via carport and garage
- Close to the local shops and public transport
- Quiet sought after location
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom
- Full brick construction
- Filled with an abundance of light
- Built-in robes to bedrooms
- Gas wall furnace
- No body corporate fees
- Just minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra and sporting facilities
House Size: 85m2(approx)
Land Size: 333m2 (approx.)
Land Value: $262,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $488.25 p/qtr (approx.)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.