Immaculate Family Living in Sought After Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Positioned beautifully on a spacious corner block, this outstanding home will delight all who inspect. Separate living areas define the floor plan and the high ceilings provide open light filled rooms. The top of the line modern kitchen is a chef's delight with caesarstone benches, walk in pantry and quality Meile & Bosch appliances. Family room is open plan to the kitchen and the separate spacious split level lounge room is adjacent to the formal entry. Formal dining room could double as TV or sitting room.
The Master bedroom has large walk in robe and updated ensuite plus access to a large, north facing outside courtyard for parents to retreat and relax in their own headquarters of the house.
All bedrooms include built in robes and a north facing aspect which allows plenty of natural light into these areas.
Both the main bathroom and ensuite have in-floor heating providing comfort on those cold Canberra mornings. The ensuite has been updated to a modern style featuring double vanity and double shower head. The main bathroom with double vanity and a separate toilet caters for the kids to share the space with ease.
The laundry has ample storage cupboards and bench space plus direct access to outside.
Private, immaculate and fully irrigated gardens surround the residence allowing plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
For the handyman, there is fully functional work-shop under the main roofline with built in and plumbed sink and toilet (could easily be converted to separate bedsitter). Need we say more but to complete the package, there is a four car lock up garage with auto doors, internal and external access, plus additional outside parking area.
You will have the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy this luxury home without having to spend a cent or lift a finger.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 2ND NOVEMBER 2017, BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE AT 6PM.
- 363m2 four bedroom home with 194.95m2 of living space sited on a 1014m2 block
- Two separate living areas plus separate formal dining/sitting room
- Modern top of the line kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, top quality Miele and Bosch appliances and walk in pantry
- All bedrooms with built in robes with custom shelving
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite with double vanity, tiles to ceiling, in floor heating and double shower head
- Main bathroom with double vanity and in floor heating. Separate toilet.
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas.
- New carpet. Quality window treatments and Pelmets. Double glazing. External shutters on Western windows
- Open plan family room opens to covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking attractive gardens
- Well manicured secure and private gardens all fully irrigated for easy care
- Large outdoor covered Al fresco with Vergola.
- Ducted vacuum, gas hot-water, NBN, led lighting
- Workshop under main roof-line with plumbed sink and toilet. Could be converted to be separate bedsitter
- Huge 70m2 (approx) four car lock up garage with remote access plus ladder access to in-ceiling storage
- Additional vehicle parking with new gates for backyard vehicle access
The property is located in close proximity to public transport, Palmerston Primary School, Burgmann College, local shops and Gungahlin Town Centre.
Contact Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.