Plenty of Charm & Well-Loved Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street nearing parkland sits this single level family home. Well-loved and plenty of charm, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle.
The home has excellent street appeal with landscaped low-maintenance gardens and modern updates with neutral tones throughout which will impress from the moment you enter.
The entrance leads into the warm and sun filled living and dining rooms which are perfectly staged off the kitchen and family room making for functional family living. The living area is a perfect entertainers retreat with speakers fitted in the roof.
The updated kitchen has neutral tones with stone bench tops, white subway tiled splash back and updated appliances with gas cooking. With a lovely blend of indoor and outdoor living from the family room to the covered entertaining area, perfect for family BBQ's and entertaining guests.
All three bedrooms are secluded and tucked away from the living areas, the master bedroom is spacious and bright fitted with a walk through robe and en suite, with built-in robes to the other two bedrooms, and the large main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet.
The double garage has covered access to the house and rear roller door external access to the backyard, making it a functional work space area.
Located close to Gungahlin Town Centre, local schools, urban reserves, parkland and playgrounds, public transport and light rail, Gungahlin Drive, access to Belconnen, the Barton Highway, Crace, and the Federal Highway, this charming family home will tug at your heartstrings.
- Kempas hardwood polished floorboards in living, dining room and hallway
- Mondella tap ware in bathroom and ensuite
- 123.8m2 living space
- Surround sound system wired in the living room and outdoor entertaining area
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Multiple living areas indoor and out
- Modern updated kitchen with subway tiled splash back
- 40mm granite stone bench tops (transformation)
- Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cook top and oven
- Extra large fridge space
- Large pantry cupboard
- Security screen door to outdoor area
- Tiled entry, kitchen & family room
- His & hers basin in main bathroom & separate toilet
- Walk through robe and en suite with waterfall shower head to main bedroom
- Built in robes to 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
- Foxtel and data cabling wired to study, family and living room
- Covered entertaining area with pergola
- Double garage with covered front external and rear external access
- Rear yard roller door access from garage
- Garden shed
- Easy care neat gardens with irrigation to front and rear lawn
- Located close to local schools and shops
Contact Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 to organise an inspection of this home, it won't last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.