Comfortable Living and Conveniently Located
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This single level townhouse offers a quiet and private place to relax and call home.
Located in a popular complex this well presented townhouse has two generous sized bedrooms and two separate living areas including a formal lounge room and a meals/ family area adjoining the kitchen.
Both bedrooms have built in robes, there's a two-way bathroom, separate laundry and a single garage with remote opening.
But comfortable living means privacy and this home has it all! A private front courtyard and through sliding doors from the living area - a paved and enclosed rear courtyard that allows access to adjacent parkland.
Being within walking distance to Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre, Woden CIT, Southlands and just down the road from the Swinger Hill shopping centre means the car can stay in the garage.
Comfortable living and conveniently located are just two reasons why this property would be ideal for live-in owners, downsizes or investors.
- Separate living areas including lounge room and family/ meals area
- Functional kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two way bathroom with separate toilet
- Private and secure front courtyard
- Paved rear courtyard with gate access to parkland
- Single lock up garage with remote control
- Walking distance to local hospital, shopping centres and public transport
- Energy Efficiency Rating - 4.0
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.