So Many Options…
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set in the picturesque tree lined A'Beckett Street, this four bedroom home is bursting with loads of potential in the sought after suburb of Watson. The home is mostly original, with good bones and most rooms boasting leafy outlooks and an abundance of natural light throughout. The block itself is an excellent 769m2 parcel of land providing you with the potential to further develop the home or knock down and build your dream home in a very desirable location.
Enjoy the benefits of a fabulous location so close to the nature reserve and within a short distance of the wonderful Watson amenities including the local IGA, and The Knox for fantastic coffee - well within walking distance. A great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, parkland, walking trails and EPIC - You can't go wrong with this unbeatable location.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 14 APRIL AT 12:30PM
- Four bedroom brick home
- Ideal for further additions or knock down rebuild
- Set in a glorious tree lined street
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning split system in dining room
- Single lock up garage and carport with access to rear yard
- Excellent 759sqm level block bordering the reserve
- Just a short stroll to Mount Majura nature reserve
- Walk to the local shopping centre, schools, public transport, EPIC and the Australian Catholic University
- An easy drive to the City
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.