A True Gem
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity to own a townhouse in the best position, with largest living, largest
courtyard, an extra car park in the highly sort after Verona complex in the prime inner
north location of Watson.
The home is the pick of the bunch, with the developer choosing to personally hold
onto this home for many years before selling to the current owner.
The home is immaculate, spacious, has an abundance of light, modern stylish
features, added quality inclusions, is low maintenance, quiet and tranquil.
Located at the end of the complex, adjacent to a large open space with no
neighbours to one side. This generous sized 3 bedroom townhouse is the perfect
entertainer with a large paved outdoor area and 121.8m2 of internal living.
The open lounge and dining area have good sized windows, it's light and bright and
the family room and kitchen area open out to the entertaining area.
Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes are upstairs where you'll find a
spacious full sized bathroom with a relaxing bathtub and an ensuite to the master
Other additions include a powder room downstairs, two reverse-cycle split system
one in master bedroom and one in living area, NBN and additional storage. The
property has an extra car park, in addition to the single auto garage with internal
access, plenty of parking for 3 cars.
Easy living, easy cleaning, easy entertaining with nothing more to do but move in!
Comfortable and stylish, the townhouse presents beautifully.
There is not a suburb more convenient to Canberra City (6kms), Gungahlin (5kms),
Belconnen (10kms) or easy access for a weekend drive to Sydney.
The home is well positioned with public transport at your doorstep. A short stroll to
the Farmer's markets at EPIC, Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson
Shopping Centre and schools. Just minutes away from Dickson Shopping Centre,
the City Centre, Universities, sporting facilities and the upcoming light rail.
- One of the largest courtyards in the complex and paved
- Best location in complex, quiet end unit on a reserve (no neighbours to one side)
- Bright, light and airy throughout
- Downstairs powder room
- Generous sized 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and mirrors in master
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Spacious main bathroom
- Downstairs powder room (3 toilets in total)
- Kitchen with omega gas cook top and electric oven
- Large dinning/family room, comfortably fits an 8 seater dinning table
- Enormous separate lounge (2 separate living spaces)
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioner in Master bedroom and Living area
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with remote and internal access
- Parking sufficient for 3 cars, with an additional car park apart of the property
- Additional storage under stairs
- Additional storage in garage
- Electric hot water system
- NBN connected
- Public transport at your doorstep
- Walk to the Farmers markets at EPIC, Mount Majura nature reserve, the local
Watson shops and schools
- Just minutes from the Dickson shopping, the City Centre, Universities and sporting
- Easy care and low maintenance
- Move in ready, nothing to do
- Living size 121.8m2
- Garage 20m2
- Rates: $1624.49 Per annum
- Body Corp: $526.35 Per quarter
- Sinking Fund: $273.94 Per quarter
- Land Tax: $2303.96 Per annum
- EER 4
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.