WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by landscaped gardens and set on a massive 1861m2 block is this peaceful family haven in a friendly cul-de-sac. This expansive five bedroom home will suit growing or established families looking for an extraordinary lifestyle within a large 213m2 single level home.
This light and bright residence is full of warmth and space, with a strong emphasis on a comfortable private lifestyle. With such a huge parcel of land combined with spacious living, you will feel like you are living at your own personal private estate. Your family will love all the various spaces for each member... and all their friends!
The kitchen is perfectly located between the two separate living areas, offering wonderful segregation, views of the pool and direct access to the deck. The segregated master bedroom has a large ensuite, walk-through- robes and it's own study/parents retreat.
Your choices for entertaining are endless - enjoy family gatherings on the large timber deck which is surrounded by mature gardens, and views to the in-ground swimming pool.
The grassed area provides plenty of space for children to play and pets to run. If this doesn't tick all the boxes, not sure what will!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 14 APRIL AT 12:30PM
- Massive 1861m2 block, north facing at the rear of the home
- Light and bright home with 213m2 of living
- Separate living areas including lounge, meals/dining & rumpus/family
- Updated kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Large rumpus/family room with plenty of storage
- Segregated master bedroom with raked ceilings, split system, walk through robe and spacious ensuite with tastics and bath tub
- Study/parent's retreat with access to the ensuite - also ideal as a nursery
- Massive second bedroom with built-in robes
- Bedroom 5/guest room with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle split system in formal lounge and master bedroom and three gas wall furnaces throughout
- Instant hot water system
- Large entertaining deck overlooking the pool
- Solar heated salt water swimming pool
- Side access for trailer plus trailer parking area
- Established garden including veggie patches and dripper system
- 2 rain water tanks (total 18,000 litres) plus 3 garden sheds
- Double auto garage with internal access, plus extra store/workshop/mini gym
- Located within an easy commute to the Belconnen Town Centre, Radford College, University of Canberra, Jamison Shopping Centre & Hawker Shops
Living area: 213m2 (approx.)
Garage: 52.60m2 (approx.)
Deck size: 37.5m2 (approx.)
Store room: 12m2 (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.