Secluded Urban Estate
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Why not start your mornings enjoying the soothing background sounds of native birds chirping? Have you ever dreamed of returning home at days end to a relaxed BBQ and night time swimming with beautiful garden outlooks? These are just some of the wonderful things you will experience owning this stunning family home.
Tucked away on a massive 1866m2 block, this impressive four bedroom, three bathroom, triple garage residence presents an outstanding opportunity that should not be missed! Perfect for growing or established families who appreciate large spaces along with peaceful surrounds. Enjoy the added bonus of living directly across from the popular Pinnacle Nature Reserve.
A spacious, family friendly floor plan includes open plan living spaces which flow effortlessly to several entertaining options. The combination of the extensive use of glass doors and windows, timber flooring and an abundance of natural light creates a warm and welcoming living environment which interacts enticingly with outdoors. With a large rear deck and a leafy backdrop, you will relish the possibilities for relaxed family living or casual entertaining.
An extensive backyard can cater to any occasion. The leafy landscaped grounds include woodfired pizza oven, veggie garden, orchard, a fully fenced in-ground salt water swimming pool and a lush lawn for children's games. Make this place your family's dream and capitalise on the huge potential this property has to offer.
Weetangera is attracting a premium because of its close proximity to great educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Plaza, Weetangera shops, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
Exceptional opportunities reveal themselves now and again. This is one of those times.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 14 APRIL AT 11:00AM
* Massive 1866m2 block in the tightly held suburb of Weetangera
* Stylishly renovated kitchen with Caearstone bench tops, walk-in pantry, Bosch 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele electric wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, Miele microwave/griller and soft closing drawers
* Solid spotted gum flooring to living areas
* Spacious living room with slow combustion fire
* Four bedrooms plus study alcove
* Separate family room (with laundry chute)
* Double glazed stacker window doors opening out to huge Merbau hardwood deck
* Double glazed windows at rear of home
* Updated bathroom with spa
* Wine cellar under house
* New quality carpets
* New LED lighting and power points throughout
* Master bedroom with update ensuite and walk-through robe and views to pool
* Renovated laundry with ample cupboard space
* Downstairs rumpus room with adjacent new bathroom and dressing area
* Ducted gas heating - 2 zones
* Evaporative cooling
* Instant hot water system
* Huge Merbau hardwood deck looking out to the landscaped grounds
* Extensive storage throughout including under front terrace and under back terrace
* Lagoon style salt-water (magnesium) in-ground pool with solar heating and water feature, with adjacent gazebo
* Woodfired pizza oven and outdoor sink
* Triple auto garage with sensor lights, workshop space
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.