Packers Best Buy!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
If you are looking for a home your family will thank you for, then 14 Packer Street Weetangera better be on your list!
This beautifully presented four bedroom en-suite home is ideally situated on a large 1295sqm block in a beautifully tree lined street in the blue chip suburb of Weetangera.
From the moment you enter the oversized entry it feels like home.The large living and dining rooms are ideal for entertaining, and open onto a fantastic covered entertaining deck over looking the pool - talk about family living.
The home offers loads of natural light due to the northerly aspect along with plenty of room for all of the family to spread out. Your creature comfort is guaranteed all year round with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
Plenty of off street parking will cater for the largest of families parking needs and the 1295m2 landscaped low maintenance yard ensures there is plenty of room to kick a ball or play with the four legged friend.
The large inground pool is the focal point of the back yard and will provide hours of entertainment for all the family and friends - what better way to spend the Christmas holidays.
Did we mention the blue chip location? Close to sought after schools, shops, public transport, a brief commute to Belconnen town centre, a short walk to the popular Pinnacle walking tracks - ideal for that stroll after work to walk the dog, unwind and just soak up the scenery. With close proximity to the north sides' best educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Hawker Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Plaza, Weetangera shops, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport.
Its no wonder Weetangera continues to grow in popularity. Do yourself a favor, grab the family and come along and have a look at the next open home.
THIS PROPERTY WILL BE AUCTIONED ON SITE SATURDAY, 21 APRIL 2018 AT 11:30AM - IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
- Premier street in Blue Chip Suburb
- Abundant natural light throughout with approximately 219m2 of living
- Large 1,295m family friendly block
- North-facing rear garden with in-ground pool, large covered entertaining deck, storage shed and pool house
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Functional family kitchen with updated appliances and adjoining meals area with built-in storage
- Downstairs teenager's retreat/rumpus leading to rear yard and private gardens
- Main bedroom featuring a built-in robes and ensuite
- Updated bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- Large laundry with storage
- Under house storage
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Conveniently located close to schools, colleges, Jamison Centre and Pinnacle Nature Reserve
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.