Charming home for the whole family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for the ideal home in which to grow your family, you need look no further than this spacious four bedroom ensuite home. Sitting on over 700m (approx.) in a quiet and slightly elevated location, it's easy to see why only three homes have sold in the tightly held cul de sac in the last seven years.
The combined lounge and dining room is located at the front of the home along with the master suite, and the centrally located kitchen allows for excellent separation between this and the remainder of the living space at the rear.
The rear of the home comprises the remaining three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes), a large main bathroom, and the ever-important family room or second main living area.
The home has been well-maintained throughout, with fresh paint to most of the interior and particular updates such as a 900mm gas cooktop, ducted heating and cooling and instantaneous gas hot water making everyday living a breeze.
If outdoor entertaining is your style, an excellent pergola at the rear of the home allows for the perfect extension of the living area as you make the most of it in the warmer months, while the backyard has been well-landscaped and is ideal for those families who need space for the children to play but without the need for constant maintenance.
Overall, 6 Nimbus Place is really a home you will have to inspect in order to fully appreciate the possibilities within, and with a long list of improvements and inclusions, there is no doubt that it will be top of the list for many families looking to take advantage of such a well-presented home.
- Well-maintained single level, four bedroom ensuite home in a quiet and convenient location
- Approximately 144m of living space on a 701m (approx.) parcel of land
- Two great living areas separated by a centrally located kitchen with updated dishwasher, oven, 900mm gas cooktop and plenty of storage space
- Carpeted main living areas and bedrooms, and superb blackbutt timber flooring in the dining area
- Master bedroom at the front of the home with an updated ensuite and bay window
- Three more good sized bedrooms with built-in storage and ceiling fans
- Large main bathroom in great condition
- Fresh paint to most of the internal walls
- Paved pergola at rear, overlooking a freshly laid lawn and attractive and low-maintenance native flora
- NBN connected
- Attached double garage with automatic roller door and excellent storage space
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Concrete slab construction with Insulated walls and ceiling
- Instantaneous gas hot water system (adjustable)
- Great street presence due to attractive front gardens
- Excellent location close to the Edwin Land Parkway for easy access to Jerrabomberra and Canberra
- Eventual completion of $86mil Ellerton Drive extension (Queanbeyan CBD bypass) expected mid-2020 - excellent potential for further growth in the area
- Only a moment to local IGA supermarket, all local schooling from preschool to high school, and community facilities (YMCA, basketball stadium, bus stops etc)
Living Space: 144m (approx.)
Land Size: 701m (approx.)
Land Value: $253,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,488 p.a. (approx.)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.