Hot property in Rural Canberra
With arguably the best mountain views in the region, fronting a permanent creek and the closest commute to Canberra - less than 10 minutes drive to Hall, this 50 acre (approx) vacant block is perfect for those wanting the combination of rural lifestyle and easy access to city facilities.
The gently sloping block offers a choice of building sites for your dream home plus the opportunity to build a second residence for extended family or perhaps earning additional income (Dual Occupancy Entitlement - subject to council approval).
Whether you have hobby farm interests such as equestrian, running a few head of cattle or perhaps just want to live in a peaceful environment, you can't go wrong with this property. Your Sundays will never be the same, wandering down to your own private creek frontage for family picnics, taking in the outstanding scenery and appreciating the unique remnant eco-system of flora and fauna - and yes, you may spot a wallaroo or a wombat or two.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 7 OCTOBER AT 10:30AM
* Best rural and mountain views in the region
* Blue ribbon location of Wallaroo/Hall Region
* Oakey Creek frontage (permanent creek)
* Quiet and peaceful
* Outstanding building sites
* Dual occupancy entitlement
* 8 minutes (approx) drive to Hall and 20 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD
* 2 paddocks, stock proof fencing, power to block
* Mail delivery, school bus to Canberra
* Council Development Consent issued 27/4/17. Block available to purchase now; settlement to follow upon vendor completing usual required works as per that development consent and final registration of subdivision ie. drive entrance from road, power to block, fencing etc
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 for appointment to inspect or come along to our next open exhibition.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.