Vacant 50 acre Block with Spectacular Mountain Views
Searching for the perfect opportunity to build your dream home on beautiful rural land close to Canberra?
Located in the prestigious blue ribbon district of Hall Region, and the first time on the market since 1877 is this 50 acre (approx) property with an easy 5 minute (approx) commute into Hall, and only 25 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD.
With sealed road frontage and outstanding mountain views across the Brindabella ranges you'll appreciate the great building sites on offer to build your dream home and enjoy the opportunity of fulfilling your rural lifestyle pursuits.
Perhaps you'd like to build a second residence on the block for extended family or as a rental? Dual Occupancy Entitlement is included as part of this one block subdivision.
- 20HA (50acres approx) of level to undulating land
- Easy commute to Canberra
- Outstanding mountain views across the Brindabella Ranges
- Sealed road frontage
- 2 paddocks, 1 dam, stock-proof fencing and power on block
- Goodpasture, mostly open paddocks with some grand mature established trees
- Great choice of building sites
- Dual Occupancy Entitlement
- School bus to Canberra, Aust Post deliveries, contractor garbage collection
- Council Development Consent issued 21/12/17.
Block available to purchase now; settlement to follow upon vendor completing usual required works as per that development consent and final registration of subdivision ie. Drive entrance from road, fencing etc (approx 6 to 8 months - refer to contract)
Don't delay inspection as this parcel of land is going to auction 27/3/18, unless sold prior.
Call Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE TUESDAY, 27 MARCH AT 5:30PM
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.