Build your agrestic oasis on 50 acres close to Canberra
PLEASE NOTE: AUCTION IS NOT PROCEEDING AS A PRE-AUCTION OFFER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.
Searching for the perfect opportunity to build your dream home on beautiful rural land close to Canberra?
Located in the prestigious blue ribbon district of Hall Region is this 50 acre (approx) property with an easy 10 minute (approx) commute into Hall, and only 25 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD and 35 minutes (approx) to Canberra Airport.
With cul-de-sac location, mostly level undulating land and permanent water holes you'll appreciate the many building sites on offer to build your agrestic oasis.
Perhaps you'd like to build a second residence on the block for extended family or as a rental? Dual Occupancy Entitlement is included as part of this one block subdivision.
- 20HA (50acres approx) of level to undulating land
- Easy commute to Canberra
- cul-de-sac location
- Good pasture, mostly open paddocks with some grand mature established trees
- 6 paddocks
- Great choice of building sites
- Dual Occupancy Entitlement
- Large picturesque spring fed dam
- Council Development Consent issued
- 600 native tree plantings (4 years old)
- School bus pick up Corner of Nanima Road & Springrange Road or Corner of Springrange Road & Carrington Road
- Telstra phone line connection at front gate to be installed, providing ADSL internet
Block available to purchase now; settlement to follow upon vendor completing usual required works as per that development consent and final registration of subdivision ie. Drive entrance from road, fencing etc (approx 6 to 8 months - refer to contract)
Call Mark Johnstone today on 0414 382 093 to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.